Ginger ale for the underarms delivered daily. A fresh burst of refreshment for very special under arm skin so you don't get - the pits. This deodorant stick includes organic ginger + lime and coconut oil, made wonderfully for sensitive skin, during pregnancy or breastfeeding, and best of all, it's beneficial for everyone.
- Contains only clean and fresh ingredients, minus any of the bad ones. Dermatologist and clinically tested for irritation.
Think you're skin is too delicate for deodorants containing baking soda? Surprise! This recipe was made for super Sensitive Skin containing a perfect balance of baking soda and magnesium.
Just enough to work, not enough for the red itchy rash.
Best served at room temperatures. Not too cold, or she hides in the tube. Too hot, and she gets a little bit gooey. Think medium for best results.
Much of what goes on the skin - goes in the skin! Give a hard pass to toxic elements in deodorant.
- It is formulated especially for sensitive skin, use during pregnancy, breastfeeding, and for you.
- No artificial fragrances - only organic essential oils that smell fabulous.
- Only one non-vegan ingredient. Natural beeswax — ethically sourced in a bee friendly method.
- Contains no propylene glycol, artificial fragrance, parabens or aluminum.
- It's organic. NSF/ANSI 305 certified by Oregon Tilth.
Country of origin : USA
Size: 3 Ounce
Pack of: 1
Shipping Details: Each
Ginger deodorant Ingredients
Baking soda; calendula officinalis; candelilla; cera alba; Citrus aurantifolia; cocos nucifera; euphorbia cerifera; flower extract; magnesium hydroxide; maranta arundinacea; oil; organic arrowroot; organic beeswax; organic calendula; organic coconut; organic corn; organic ginger; organic lime; powder; root oil; sodium bicarbonate; starch; tocopherol; wax; zea mays; zingiber officinale